You can trust Cranberry Orthodontics to give you the detail oriented, family-friendly orthodontic care you deserve. Your smile is very important to us, and we want to give you a smile that is as unique as you are.
- Every orthodontic assistant is certified through the AAO and has years of experience with excellent patient care.
- As a small, boutique practice, you will always see Dr. McGrogan and the same staff at each visit. We love creating personal relationships with our patients almost as much as we love creating their smiles!
- If getting a beautiful smile isn’t enough incentive on its own, we also offer Mc’s Money, a great program that rewards our patients for proper hygiene and keeping scheduled appointments.
- We want you to feel as comfortable as you feel at home. Our office is a fun, relaxing place for our patients of all ages.
- To make your treatment as convenient as possible, we offer morning, afternoon, and evening appointments, as well as an after-hours number for our patients to call in case of an emergency.
“Would definately recommend! Treated all three of my children with expanders and braces over the past ten years. Well worth it... especially when I see all three of them smiling. Thanks Dr. McGrogan and staff!”~ Gina
“I am ten years old and I was not happy about having to go to our consult appointment. But after being there and meeting the staff, I felt much better. Getting braces doesn't seem so horrible to me anymore!”~ Blake
“Dr. McGrogan and staff are an outstanding group of professionals who give the utmost care and attention to their patients. They have treated my two children like they were their own, explaining every step through their treatment.”~ Shane