Dear Patients and Families,
WE ARE BACK!! It has been a few months since we’ve last seen you, but we are seeing patients and creating AMAZING SMILES again!
We appreciate all of your support and understanding as we navigated through the temporary closure and the pandemic known as COVID-19.
With your safety in mind, we are following all guidelines and recommendations set forth by the CDC and other governing bodies. As we begin to transition into the re-opening phase, we appreciate all of your patience and understanding as we work to make accommodations for everyone who had an appointment that was cancelled. A team member will be contacting you.
In addition, there will be some new changes in our offices to keep everyone safe. Please review:
- Temperature of employees will be taken daily
- We are providing extra Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) to all staff members
- Routine disinfection of all surfaces will be implemented
- Temperature of patients will be taken at each appointment
- We ask that patients please brush their teeth prior to coming to their appointment
- Everyone entering the building must wear a mask
- We are encouraging only patients to enter our office to limit occupancy in our waiting rooms
In addition, please make sure our office has an up-to-date cell phone number and/or email address to communicate with parents/guardians.
We hope that this message finds you and your family healthy and safe. Thank you again for your understanding. We look forward to seeing you.
We are in this together!
“Would definately recommend! Treated all three of my children with expanders and braces over the past ten years. Well worth it... especially when I see all three of them smiling. Thanks Cranberry Orthodontics!”~ Gina
“I am ten years old and I was not happy about having to go to our consult appointment. But after being there and meeting the staff, I felt much better. Getting braces doesn't seem so horrible to me anymore!”~ Blake
“Cranberry Orthodontics are an outstanding group of professionals who give the utmost care and attention to their patients. They have treated my two children like they were their own, explaining every step through their treatment.”~ Shane